Friday 8 March 2013

Walk By Faith!

Beloved, you see, the Bible stated in so many places that we are to live by faith.  The only way to live as a Christian is by faith.  You became a child of God by faith (if you are not saved, please click here).  Remember the Bible said, we should do all things in the name of Jesus..Col 3:17. So this means, I go to bed in the name of Jesus, get up in His name, do all I my daily activities in His name by doing all according to His Word. This is faith!  Whatever I do should give God glory, so I refuse to worry, fear, doubt, in Jesus name. I refuse to consider what I feel or see. I go to church, pray, study my Bible and learn how to live by Godly principles and change things to my favor. I call forth those things that be not as though they were..Romans 4:17.  A Christian is an Overcomer, overcoming what? The challenges of life! How? By faith, by the Word of God. Refusing to accept anything else contrary to God's Word.
Faith grows..it's like the human muscles you build gradually until you become very strong. For every challenge you overcome by faith, you are growing.  God wants us to grow, and act like Him cos we are like Him. Hence Jesus said we should have the faith of God..Mark 11:22.  Below are some Bible verses on faith for meditation.

Mark 11:23-24..."For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them."
Hebrews 10:38..."Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him."
Romans 1:17..."For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith."
Am gonna stop here, I leave long epistles for church..lol. God bless you richly in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment